A note regarding BlueHub Capital’s COVID-19 response
March 24, 2020
In response to the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, BlueHub staff has shifted to telecommuting rather than working at our office. Our team is also refraining from any non-essential travel. In making these shifts, we hope to help ensure the safety of BlueHub staff and our ability to continue our work. All BlueHub activities and transactions with our partners are proceeding normally as much as possible at this time. And we are still communicating efficiently and effectively—our email, phone, mail, and web services have been, and should remain, unaffected.
If you have inquiries regarding our work, please be in touch with the appropriate contact:
- For BlueHub investors or investment-related questions: Rachel Serotta at email@example.com or (617) 933 – 5872.
- For Aura mortgage holders: the Aura mortgage Customer Relations team is Ron McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org and Marlene Honore at email@example.com, or (617) 427 – 8600.
- For BlueHub Loan Fund partners or borrowers: find your loan officer or portfolio management contact using the directory information here: https://bluehubcapital.org/programs-services/loan-fund.
- For more information about PPP loans, click here.
- For all other questions or general inquiries, please use our main line to reach Michele Eldridge at (617) 427 – 8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recognize that we are in an evolving, unprecedented situation, so we will remain alert and adjust our approach as necessary. We will post any updates to our COVID-19 response here. In the meantime, thank you for your partnership and please stay safe.