COVID Update: Throughout the pandemic we have prioritized the health and safety of our team. We accommodate remote/hybrid work when necessary and in coordination with what is needed to support the business. Positions that are fully remote are indicated in the job description.
We invest in a future of inclusive excellence, both for the communities we serve and for ourselves.
What others call diversity, equity and inclusion, we call inclusive excellence. We pursue inclusive excellence by fostering a work environment that:
- Celebrates the diversity of who we are
- Works to mitigate the toxicity of racism, sexism and other biases
- Empowers and enables each of us to thrive and to propel BlueHub’s mission forward
Our goal is to ensure that our team members find an embracing and supportive community of peers, can bring to bear both their personal and professional attributes to succeed in their roles, and can avail themselves of opportunities for professional growth that align with who they are and how they can best contribute to advancing BlueHub’s mission.
Benefits of working at BlueHub Capital
What’s it like to work here? Rewarding, challenging, stimulating and inspiring. We love what we do, we work hard—while also embracing our personal commitments—and we all row in the same direction.
As a “life cycle employer,” we invest in the benefits, training, growth opportunities and infrastructure that let you envision a career here. Benefits include:
- Generous insurance benefits: Health, dental, vison, life and disability insurance, including additional reimbursement for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses
- Retirement benefits: Competitive 401(k) matching
- Unique BlueHub benefits and stipends that support employee wellness, sustainable practices and charitable gift matching
- Excellent package of vacation time and paid leave, as well as generous roll-over policies
Breaking down barriers
In addition to our community work, we’re actively involved with local and regional initiatives to break down barriers and advance opportunities for those historically excluded by systemic discrimination and racism.
BlueHub actively participates in field-building opportunities such as pay equity studies originated by the Boston Women’s Workforce Council, The Commonwealth Institute and Opportunity Finance Network, among others.
BlueHub Capital has been named one of the Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts the Boston Globe and The Commonwealth Institute every year since 2014.
BlueHub is also a founding member of the CDFI Racial Equity Collaborative on Education.